Golden State Opportunity, a statewide public-private partnership organization leading one of the most effective anti-poverty organizations in the country, seeks a Digital Manager to join its growing team.
Location: California (Flexible)
Start Date: October 2019
- Work with the digital and communications teams to effectively use digital channels and online tools to promote the organization’s goals and programs
- Apply best practices to educate, engage and recruit through organic and boosted social media posts, and a strategic email campaign
- Work with the online advertising team and/or vendors to ensure organic social media campaigns are integrated with paid advertising efforts
- Grow social media presence across all platforms
- Engaging in relevant social media discussions as needed
- Using analytics tools such as Google Analytics to compile regular weekly and campaign-based reporting to track content and campaign performance, and assess best practices
- Professional work experience in the digital marketing space or a related area; Background in government, non-profits, and/or campaigns preferred
- Working knowledge of social media and email marketing best practices and trends
- Experience with social media publishing and reporting tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook advertising and analytics preferred
- Excellent computer skills, and excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proficiency with CRM tools preferred
- Excellent grammatical and copy editing skills
- Strong project management, multitasking and follow-through skills
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail and accurately under deadline
- Demonstrate an awareness and sensitivity to the needs and concerns of individuals from diverse cultures, backgrounds and orientations.
- California ties a plus
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should send a cover letter and resume (in PDF or Word format only) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “DIGITAL MANAGER” in the email subject line.
Golden State Opportunity is an equal opportunity employer and will give equal consideration to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.