Golden State Opportunity, a statewide public-private partnership organization leading one of the most effective anti-poverty organizations in the country, seeks a Grants Manager to join its growing team.
Location: California (Los Angeles preferred)
Start Date: October 2019
- Coordinate across departments to help manage multiple grants with multiple periods and budgets, including program deliverables and financials
- Support systems for collecting and reporting information, including monitoring and maintaining paperwork and other records for all grant-related activities
- Keep relevant staff informed about grant budget status and upcoming deadlines and deliverables
- Provide recommendations on systems and procedural improvements to optimize process
- Perform relevant research to identify additional grant opportunities
- Additional administrative duties as needed
- 2-4 years of previous non-profit experience, preferably with grants and/or development
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Strong project management, multitasking and follow-through skills
- Time management skills are a must
- Experience with basic financial management skills and budgeting
- Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently
- California ties a plus
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should send a cover letter and resume (in PDF or Word format only) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “GRANTS MANAGER” in the email subject line.
Golden State Opportunity is an equal opportunity employer and will give equal consideration to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.