Golden State Opportunity, a statewide public-private partnership organization leading one of the most effective anti-poverty organizations in the country, seeks an Operations Associate to join its growing team.
Location: California (Los Angeles preferred)
Start Date: October 2019
- Provide general administrative support to the team, including planning staff meetings, calls, travel, and team events
- Oversee remote office spaces and maintain office supply inventory and equipment
- Help arranging lodging, transportation, and other logistics when staff are on the road
- Help manage incoming correspondence from general email inboxes
- Help maintain GSO team calendar
- Help compile and draft materials for select meetings, and help take notes at select meetings
- Help staff select events, including visibility tables at conventions and conferences
- Find ways to make the operations of the organization more effective and efficient
- Additional administrative duties as needed
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Strong project management, multitasking and follow-through skills
- Time management skills are a must
- Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently
- California ties a plus
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should send a cover letter and resume (in PDF or Word format only) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE” in the email subject line.
Golden State Opportunity is an equal opportunity employer and will give equal consideration to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.