Golden State Opportunity, a statewide public-private partnership organization leading one of the most effective anti-poverty organizations in the country, seeks a Project Manager to join its growing team.
Location: California (San Francisco preferred)
Start Date: October 2019
- Support statewide and regional outreach efforts, contributing to the day-to-day operations of programs and initiatives and assist in the implementation of GSO campaign field plans
- Serve as project manager for select short-term programs and long-term projects, helping coordinate and prioritize workflow
- Manage accurate tracking systems for data collection and grant deliverables online and offline
- Design and implement reporting structure to data-driven culture
- Help research and draft materials such as presentations, event toolkits, and meeting briefs
- Assist in the strategic planning and execution of small- and large-scale events as needed
- Provide general administrative support to leadership team as needed
- Experience on political and/or advocacy campaigns or organizations preferred
- Understanding of campaign tactics such as direct mail, mobile messaging and online strategies preferred
- Strong project management, multitasking and follow-through skills
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail and accurately under deadline
- Time management skills are a must
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently
- California ties a plus
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should send a cover letter and resume (in PDF or Word format only) to email@example.com. Please include “PROJECT MANAGER” in the email subject line.
Golden State Opportunity is an equal opportunity employer and will give equal consideration to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.