Follow GSO on Social Media!
Are you following us on social media? GSO runs five social media accounts in total:
- Twitter: @GSOpportunity and @CalEITC4Me
- Facebook: Golden State Opportunity and CalEITC4Me
- Instagram @CalEITC4Me
Our pages have experienced great growth this spring. Between March 2022 and May 2022, we experienced the following:
- 400,000 impressions for tweets on the GSO and CalEITC4Me Twitter channels
- 899,000 people reached by the GSO and CalEITC4Me Facebook pages
- 70,000 people reached by our CalEITC4Me Instagram.
The chart below shows our growth between October 2021 and Feb 2022 compared to February 2022 to March 2022. All channels experienced growth.
We’ve used our GSO Twitter page to reach elected officials and garner support for the CalEITC Coalition’s priority anti-poverty legislation and promoted videos from members of Congress on Facebook.
We’ve also created several animated videos for our social media pages. Check out our cool new animated videos that explain the CalEITC credit, the Young Child Tax Credit, CalEITC eligibility, and free tax preparation.