Request For Proposals: 2024 Community Connect ProgramNovember 7, 2023
Our Community Connect program specializes in outreach to communities who are often missed by traditional government outreach efforts. To reach these communities, we partner with trusted organizations who are deeply connected to the communities they serve and provide outreach support including development of collateral material (e.g. flyers, handouts, social media tools), staff training, event support, and translation services.
The efforts of these partners are supplemented by a robust, culturally and linguistically appropriate media outreach program that includes digital, television, and radio advertising.
The centerpiece of the program includes Free Tax Preparation Assistance (FTPA) and Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) outreach for the following:
- California Earned Income Tax Credit (CalEITC);
- California Young Child Tax Credit (YCTC);
- Federal Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC); and
- Federal Child Tax Credit (CTC);
- other programs, such as Golden State Stimulus or Economic Impact Payments as needed.
Read more about our recent work with Community Connect partners
- Breaking Down Barriers One Tax Filing at a Time
- Building Political Power with Community Connect
- Iglesia Nueva Vida Brings Free Tax Prep to Riverside